Benson Boone Review

Varsity Basketball Districts

April 8, 2024

The Childhood of a Falcon

April 8, 2024

How to Put Together a Trendy Spring Outfit

April 8, 2024

University of Michigan recruit Jabrill Peppers will visit other schools

5-star runningback/defensiveback Jabrill Peppers announced on Twitter that he will visit other schools on his own after his high school football season ends, despite verbally committing to Michigan last May.

“Imma take a couple Officials after the season myself,” Peppers tweeted Tuesday afternoon.

The news about Peppers has added to the array of disappointments for the Michigan football program in the month of November. The team’s offense is diminishing thanks to an unconfident and inconsistent quarterback in Devin Gardner. They have lost three of their last four games and they missed out on the nation’s No.1 recruit in Da’Shawn Hand.

Now, it possibly could be that they may miss out on the nation’s No. 2 recruit in Peppers as well. According to SBNation.com, possible schools Peppers might visit include LSU, Ohio State, Notre Dame, anong others.

The 6-foot-1, 205 pound recruit is the highest ever rated high school player for the University of Michigan in current head coach Brady Hoke’s tenure. He recently took Paramus Catholic High School to the state championship game held at MetLife stadium on Friday, December 6.

According to ESPN’s Tom VanHaaren, despite the news of Peppers probably visiting other schools, he is still committed to U-M.

“I am still committed to the University of Michigan and that is the place where I want to go to college,” Peppers said in a statement to VanHaaren.

The New Jersey recruit stated that speculation of Brady Hoke being let go by Michigan was the reason for the possible visiting to other colleges.

“With the rumors about Coach Hoke possibly not being there I need to make sure that I have options and have seen other places,” Peppers said. “For the sake of my future I need to make sure I have other options. No need to look into it any further. Go Blue and beat TDS.”