BRIEF: Class Congress Hosts Holiday Falcon Friday

Members of the Junior class congress,[from left to right] Carly Craig, Zippy Tiller and Ninotchka Valdez dressed up to celebrate the season. Photo courtesy of Carly Craig.

Amanda Capaldi, Lifestyles Editor

For many people, winter is considered the holiday season. According to the head of the Sophomore Class Congress, Jessica Bastian, class congress caters to this festive season.

“The junior class congress planned the Holiday Falcon Friday,” Mrs. Bastian said. “The Sophomores helped them run the games during lunch time.”

The Holiday Falcon Friday occurred the Friday before break, when many students were excited for break. Bastian spent her break with her loved ones.

Over the holidays I spent a lot of time with family and friends. It was nice to be able to catch up and spend time with them.

As far as class congress goes, it has a busy future. They have been planning many things to bring out school spirit in the students of RHS.

“Second semester, class congress will continue to plan Falcon Friday,” Mrs. Bastian said. “They will also be working to help plan the Spring Pep Assembly that will be tied into Charity week during the spring.”